Let us improve your overall smile!
Cosmetic dentures from a dentist near me in Lincoln, NE have so much to offer. Here we’ll cover some essential topics, including:
- Are dentures right for me? Learn more to see if cosmetic dentures are right for you.
- How much do cosmetic dentures cost? We’ll let you know the cost of cosmetic dentures in Lincoln, NE.
- Learning how to book your consultation with dentists nearby.
- Payment plans that our affordable dentists in Lincoln, NE, offer to help you get your smile back!
Are you looking for cosmetic dentures in the Lincoln, NE area? When our dentists, Dr. Chris Sullivan and Dr. Kelsey Sullivan, at Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry, can create your cosmetic dentures, you can be sure your dentures will look natural. Natural-looking dentures will give you a younger smile.
Conventional dentures are challenging to wear. Often, they lead to difficulty chewing, discomfort, false-looking teeth, and can prematurely age appearance.
But not all dentures have to be that way!
Book Your Consultation Online 24/7
What are Cosmetic Dentures? Can I get them from a Dentist in Lincoln, NE? Your Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry dentists answer…
Cosmetic Dentures are a removable apparatus that replace missing teeth. In addition, they also replace some gum tissue. Not all dentures are created equal. Cosmetic removable dentures offer the most natural appearance available. When crafting cosmetic removable dentures, advanced materials are used to ensure a natural, life-like appearance. This way, you can enjoy your new smile for years to come.
Yes, you can get quality cosmetic dentures from a dentist in Lincoln, NE. Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry is part of Nebraska Family Dentistry, so you can be sure our standards are high. Nebraska Family Dentistry also has multiple locations throughout Lincoln, NE. Each location offers outstanding care and various services.
Can you get dentures that look like natural teeth? Cosmetic dentures offer teeth that are right for you!
Do you ever wonder why some dentures look like natural teeth while others have the distinct appearance of a denture? This look has to do with three main factors:
- The tooth shape for a cosmetic denture: The placement and shape of your teeth are crucial in creating a natural smile. This is determined by aesthetic guidelines taken from your facial features. Cosmetic denture teeth are designed to look like natural teeth with gender-specific tooth shapes that compliment the patient’s age and personality.
- Colors and surface textures of a cosmetic denture: The surface and shape are created using the most advanced materials to compliment your smile with colors and textures. In the end, both will look completely natural.
- The materials used for cosmetic dentures: When creating cosmetic dentures, we use a highly durable acrylic resin or nano-hybrid composite material that resists wear, chipping, cracking, and staining. Advancement in layering techniques make cosmetic denture teeth look amazingly life-like by replicating the depth and beauty of natural teeth.
What is the cost of cosmetic dentures near me in Lincoln, NE? Is there an affordable dentist near me? Your Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry dentists answer…
Many factors determine the cost of dentures. The quality, size, and type are all determining factors. Cosmetic dentures that are high-quality use life-like, natural-looking materials to resemble natural gum tissue and teeth; these materials are also more robust and longer-lasting. Also, they include a warranty. Top-quality cosmetic dentures cost in the vicinity of $2,000 to $3,000 per plate. This cost includes a temporary denture while the patient is healing and several follow-up visits, a comfortable custom fit, and a warranty for years to come. We determine this all-inclusive cost before the process begins, and the number won’t change.
A basic lower-quality denture for one arch of teeth costs between $300 and $500. Basic dentures come with a limited warranty, a pre-set size, are far less comfortable. They also won’t last as long as the higher-quality cosmetic denture options. Schedule your consultation today with a “dentist near me in Lincoln, NE” Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry.
Book Your Consultation Online 24/7
Are there payment plans available for cosmetic dentures? Your Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry dentists answer…
- At Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry, we offer monthly payment plans. This allows you to split up the cost of your cosmetic denture and pay over time. The monthly payment plans we offer are through CareCredit®.
- Cosmetic dentures represent excellent value. They are much more affordable than dental implants. Also, they provide a great fit that you can wear comfortably every day. Contact us to see an affordable dentist in Lincoln, NE today. They would be honored to help you!
The information on this page was written by Dr. Chris Sullivan.
This gentle dentist says: “My goal as your dentist in Lincoln, NE is to listen to each of your concerns regarding your dental health. Once your concerns are addressed, our goal as a dental team is to provide you with exceptional care that makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.”
You can schedule with this Lincoln, NE dentist online 24/7 at his Northeast Lincoln Location of Nebraska Family Dentistry. This Lincoln, NE dentist serves communities close to Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry in Waverly, Davey, Greenwood, Walton, Eagle, Elmwood, Weeping Water, Ceresco, and more.
Schedule Day or Night
Schedule your dental appointment at anytime of the day or night with our online scheduling.
We have 7 Locations in Lincoln, NE!
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options
Nebraska Family Dentistry has Lincoln Dental clinics in all parts of Lincoln. Choose “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.